Affordable, Quality Dentist in Banff – Rocky Mountain Dental
Open 6 Days a Week
Emergency Walk-ins Welcome
Direct Billing To Insurance
With You, Every Step of the Way To a Beautiful Smile
1. Affordable – No HassleWe directly bill your insurance and accept all major insurance plans and government plans. If you are not covered, we have instant financing available with easy monthly payment plans.
2. You Can RelaxWe take the time to listen, understand and communicate with our patients helping them relax. We understand some of us may have anxiety beyond our control. We offer sedation options to alleviate dental anxiety.
3. We Are OpenWe are open 6 days a week. In case of an emergency, appointment is not required. Walk-ins welcome, prompt emergency dental care is provided.
What To Do In A Dental Emergency?
In a dental emergency, get immediate treatment to prevent further damage or pain. You need a dentist that can promptly handle the issue same day without having to differ it to a later date.
Dental emergency can happen anytime to anyone. At Rocky Mountain Dental, we are open 6 days a week. There is always a dentist around to treat emergency cases. Our professional & experienced staff is ready to provide remedy and pain relief when you or a family member needs it. We see emergency patients same day. Get proper treatment in a comfortable and relaxing environment.
Fully Equipped Clinic
Our office is equipped with latest dental technology. We have kept ourselves updated with every advancement in the field of dentistry because our patient’s dental health is at the top of our list.
Direct Billing, Insurance Coverage And Easy Payment PlansWe direct bill insurance and accept all major insurance and government plans. We also offer instant financing with easy monthly payment plans.
Kids, Adults & Seniors. We Welcome Them All
Most dental emergencies happen with children. One moment your child may be horsing around with the blanket fort and the next thing you hear will be howls of pain. We have a gentle and friendly ambiance to make your child feel at ease. So you, the parent, can worry less while your child is in our good hands.Don’t put off getting treatment. Waiting can sometimes make condition worse. Mild pain can turn severe. A loose orthodontic brace might mean more expensive repair if neglected. A chipped denture can easily become a complete set replacement.But most of all, why suffer excruciating pain when you can have immediate dental relief now?
What is Considered a Dental Emergency?
- Loose Filling
- Fractured Tooth
- Irritated or Swollen Gums
- Loose Tooth or Crown
- Root Canals or Wisdom Tooth Issues
- Emergency Extractions
- Dental Infections
- Broken Dentures or Braces
- Mouth Pain
- Other Orthodontic Emergency